Ultimate Dana 44 Axle CV Set for Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon w/ Dynatrac Housing
The RCV Performance Ultimate CV Axles for Jeep JL Rubicon Dana 44 provide unmatched strength and smoothness you can feel. The RCVs simply replace your OEM Jeep JL axle shafts with a high-strength constant velocity design. Our CVs eliminate oscillation and "crow hop" caused by the uneven power delivery of a u-joint axle. The RCV CVs provide 6 points of fully-engaged contact throughout any angle up to 45 degrees, providing 100% strength even when the steering is turned to lock.
- RCV Dana 44s are stronger than OEM Dana 60 u-joint axles
- We launched this new 18% larger CV specifically for the Jeep JL Rubicon
- Running RCVs gains more strength than a Dana 60 while allowing you to keep the same wheels, less weight, and more ground clearance
- Axles outboards are gun-drilled with a grease fitting at the end for easy maintenance when needed. No need to remove any parts (but a center cap on the wheel)
- We offer two versions - the FAD 2-pc version and a FAD eliminator 1-pc version. Both versions retain the FAD module. No warning lights, no issues.
- Coupler utilizes upgraded aircraft grade materials
- RCV FAD kits use a new bronze bushing, replacing the OEM plastic.
- JL Rubicon Dana 44 axles backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty against breakage up to a 43" tire.
Axle set includes right and left CV axle shafts, outer stubs, SST seals and installation tool, installation instructions, synthetic moly grease, and installation hardware. Black oxide coating is standard. Optional nickel plating is available for extra corrosion resistance in salty environments - contact us for details